- A final grade of 90 or better in Spanish 2
- A cumulative average of 90 for the first two quarters in Spanish 3
- Teachers recommendations
- Partake in the tutoring program during the Spring semester of their induction year and availability thereafter as needed.
- Attend to all meetings and be an integral part of fundraisers.
- Member of the A or B Honor Roll
- Serious consideration is given to integrity, honor, responsibility, citizenship and service/commitment to others.
- Students must apply with the advisor of the society.